Belt conveyor, scientific name belt conveyor, is a friction-driven machine that transports materials in a continuous manner. It is mainly used for horizontal or inclined transportation. It is very convenient to use and is widely used in modern industrial enterprises such as: Underground tunnels, underground ground transportation systems, open-pit mining sites and processing plants. It is mainly composed of a frame, a conveyor belt, a belt roller, a tensioning device, and a transmission device. It can form a material conveying process on a certain conveyor line from the initial feeding point to the final unloading point. In addition to pure material transportation, it can also be matched with the technological requirements in the production process of various industrial enterprises to form a rhythmic flow line.
The belt conveyors produced by our factory are HUS series (models HUS400, HUS500, HUS650, HUS800), TD75 series, DTII series, DJ, series, which can be widely used in chemical industry, coal, port, power station, metallurgy, mining, building materials and In the light industry and other industries, the HUS series of mobile conveyors can be moved arbitrarily and can be used indoors and outdoors. It has two speeds, fast and slow, to meet the different requirements of bulk and package transportation. The TD75 series belt conveyor has the characteristics of large conveying capacity, simple structure, convenient maintenance, low cost and strong versatility. DTII series conveyor can transport loose A variety of bulk materials and finished articles with a density of 0.5-2.5t / m3; DJ series corrugated side belt conveyors can be used for lump coal, ore and other large-scale, large inclination (<90 °), large-volume Occasions for bulk material transportation. DJ series corrugated side belt conveyor can be used in the range of ambient temperature -15 ℃ to + 40 ℃, the temperature of conveyable materials is below 70 ℃, and the bulk density is 0.5-0.25t / m3.
1. The belt conveyor can transport a wide variety of materials. It can transport all kinds of bulk materials, as well as various small pieces of goods such as cardboard boxes and packaging bags. It has a wide range of uses.
2.Various structural forms, including grooved belt conveyors, flat belt conveyors, climbing belt conveyors, roll belt conveyors, turning belt conveyors, etc. Plates, side baffles, skirts and other accessories can meet various process requirements.
3. Conveying with a variety of materials such as rubber, canvas, PVC, PU, etc., in addition to the transportation of ordinary materials, it can also meet the transportation of materials with special requirements such as oil resistance, corrosion resistance, antistatic, etc.
4. Adopt special food-grade conveyor belt, which can meet the requirements of food, pharmaceutical, daily chemical industry and other industries.
5. The transportation is stable, and there is no relative movement between the material and the conveyor belt, which can avoid damage to the conveyed material.
6. Compared with other belt conveyors, it has less noise and is suitable for occasions where the working environment requires relatively quiet.
7. The belt conveyor has simple structure, easy maintenance, low energy consumption and low use cost.
8. Specifications: The width of the standard conveyor belt is 500mm, 650mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, etc. Other special specifications can also be adopted according to customer requirements. The turning inner radius of the turning belt conveyor is R185mm, R600mm, R900mm, R1200mm, etc. Other special specifications can also be adopted according to customer requirements.