After the pipe chain conveyor is installed, it can't be started immediately. We need to check all links of the pipe chain conveyor. First, check whether there are foreign objects on the running track of the conveyor, and whether there are any foreign objects on the running roller, head and tail that affect the operation. After the inspection is completed, the jog switch is pressed, and the jog starts. As the number of jogs increases, the running distance increases and increases to one cycle. The no-load operation should be more than two hours, and the temperature rise of the rolling bearing shall not exceed 70 ° C. After the dry operation is completed, the load is gradually increased, and finally to the full load. In the process of jogging, if it is found that the middle part of the chain plate conveyor deviates from the center line, the jogging should be stopped, and the local chain deviates from the middle frame of the running track to adjust to make it operate normally. Check whether the pallet is intermittent in the longitudinal direction.
Generally, the empty operation of the pipe chain conveyor is required to prevent the motor from overloading and the stainless steel chain plate from slipping; except for special circumstances, all materials on the stainless steel chain plate should be discharged before shutdown. The start-up sequence of multi-machine retransmission is to open the last chain plate conveyor (unloading stainless steel chain plate) first, then drive forward in order, and finally open the receiving conveyor. The shutdown sequence is opposite to the startup sequence. Now that chain conveyors have been gradually applied in various transportation industries, then how to make pipe chain conveyors run normally after testing and debugging, let's take a brief look together below:
(1) The pipe chain conveyor should not be stopped and started at full load, and cannot be reversed.
(2) The pipe chain conveyor should be uniformly fed during feeding, and the maximum block size of feeding should be controlled within the specified range.
(3) The bolt connection of the groove bottom plate and the chain plate should be checked regularly. If looseness is found, it should be handled in time.
(4) The reducer must be replaced with new lubricating oil 7 to 14 days after starting operation, and it can be replaced once every 3 to 6 months according to the situation.
(5) The tension of the traction chain should be suitable for the degree, and should be checked regularly during operation, and the adjustment screw of the tensioning device should be adjusted if necessary.
(6) The pipe chain conveyor should be filled with lubricant at each lubrication point in time.
After the pipe chain conveyor is commissioned, the above work should be done well. Only in this way can it fully demonstrate the ultra high performance of the conveyor.